Apply for life insurance: First, I will explain to you, ” what is life insurance?” Later, I will explain their benefits.
Insurance is a means of protection from any financial loss. It will act as risk management that will save you from going bankrupt. Life insurance or life assurance is a contract between an insurance policyholder or an insurer or an assurer. An insurer promises to pay a beneficiary amount in exchange for a premium. A person who is providing insurance is known as an insurer or an insurance company. A person who buys the insurance and paying a premium every month is known as insured or a policyholder. The amount to be charged by the insurer to the policyholder for the coverage outlined in the insurance policy is called premium. Online Insurance Plans is the best plans nowadays because it is available everywhere online.
Types of Insurance:
1) Auto insurance: Auto insurance protects the policyholder against financial loss in the event of an incident involving a vehicle they own such as in a traffic collision. Coverage typically includes in auto insurance are:
a) Property coverage: It involves damage to your vehicle or somebody steal your vehicle.
b) Medical coverage: If you met with an accident, then your medical coverage and the repair money of your vehicle.
2) Health insurance: Health insurance policy covers all the costs of medical treatment. In health insurance, there is dental insurance that deals with dental treatment costs, and there is another medical insurance policy. In most countries, health insurance is added to the employer’s benefit.
3) Life insurance: Life insurance provide benefits to a decedent’s family and also provide for an income to an insured person’s family. Life insurance is a contract between the insurance policyholder and insurer. The policyholder pays the premium either regularly or lumps of cash. After the death of a person, life insurance also covers the burial and funeral costs. Life Insurance Online where you can fill your life insurance forms online and have your insurance started.
Benefits of Apply for life insurance:
1) Risk coverage: Insurance provides risk coverage to the insured family in the form of the beneficiary amount of money in exchange for a premium.
2) Cover for health expenses: Life insurance policy also covers hospital expenses and critical illness treatment.
3) Financial security: Having a life insurance policy brings you peace of mind. This is because if someone in the family demise, they know their family members will have financial support.
List of a few companies who provide life insurance:
1) Life Insurance Corporation of India: This is under the public sector and founded in 1956. Headquarter of Life Insurance Corporation of India is in Mumbai.
2) HDFC Standard Life Insurance Corporation Limited: This is under the private sector and founded in 2000. Headquarter of HDFC Standard Life Insurance Corporation Limited is in Mumbai.
3) Max Life Insurance Corporation Limited: This is under the private sector and founded in 2000. Headquarter of Max Life Insurance Corporation Limited is in Delhi.
4) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd. : This is under the private sector and founded in 2000. Headquarter of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd. is in Mumbai. Rokdabazaar has tied up with all the companies who provide life insurance and can give you the best offers and interest. Apply for Life Insurance Online and have a peace of mind and also get insured money.